Search:

Search VTCouponer: Search Google:

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Under Construction

Well, it's a good thing I guess, but VTCouponer has grown too big for this one blog.  I find the need to post more information and I am out of space here.  So, due to this I have decided to do a complete overhaul of the site and break each store onto it's own site.  The switchover should be seamless, I won't be removing info from this site, I'll just be posting it elsewhere (with a link here, of course) and adding LOTS more couponing in New England info as well.  This blog, VTCouponer, will be the main Extreme Couponing in Vermont page with general couponing info, then each one of the stores, Price Chopper, Grand Union, Hannaford, Market Basket and Shaw's, will have it's own page with policies, info, details, deals and matchups for each store as well as daily (or as often as they are worth posting) deals and info.

Please bear with me as I make this transition, it should be relatively quick and painless, but make sure to update any bookmarks after the dust settles.  :)  Thank you and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment