Search:

Search VTCouponer: Search Google:

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The New Store Blogs Are Up!

Just finished setting up the individual store blogs this morning and put the links over there ---> to the right, under "My Other Sites".  I will be leaving the matchups for this week posted here, but starting next week they will only be at the store blog, not here.  Be sure to update your bookmarks!  :)

Here's the direct links to the pages:

VTCouponer - Price Chopper NE
VTCouponer - Hannaford
VTCouponer - Market Basket NE
VTCouponer - Grand Union
VTCouponer - Shaws
VTClipper - Coupon Clipping Service

I will be adding more weekly deals as well as individual store coupon policies, strategies, and helpful info for couponers in the North East. 

Please let me know if there is something you'd like to see here!  I love to hear from my readers!  Happy Couponing!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment