Search:

Search VTCouponer: Search Google:

Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'mmmmm Baaaaaccckkk...

LOL Well, that didn't take long! I just couldn't stay away! ;) Truth be told, I kinda missed the old blog and have done a little redesign for my self-thrown Welcome Back party! hahaha! The guest of honor is... ME! And the only guest is... ME! ROFL! I have my party hat on, what about you?

As you might have noticed, there's been a bit of a change of setup around here, store deals now each have their own page, I'm selling some coupons, added "Read More" links to my daily posts so it's a little easier to scan through posts now (note: click the "Read More" link to read each post in it's entirety), posting matchups for stores on the other side of the country... just the usual for me! hehe There will probably be some other changes coming down the pike as this place grows and changes, but I'm glad to be back and hope to keep this place hoppin' for all us NE shoppers! :)

So Welcome to all Price Chopper, Grand Union, Hannaford, Market Basket, *ahem* and Fry's and Bashas *ahem* shoppers that happen to stumble upon this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment