Search:

Search VTCouponer: Search Google:

Friday, October 28, 2011

New Hellmann's Mayo Q at RedPlum for the PC Monster 2 day sale!

There was only a coupon for the olive oil version of Hellmann's mayo yesterday, but now RedPlum has posted a $.50/1 Hellmann's regular mayo coupon to use with the Price Chopper 2 Day Monster Sale!  Get your Hellmann's for $1.48 - $1.88 each after doubling coupon!  Print yours now before they are gone!

 ETA - Bummer!  This is a loadable coupon, not a printable.  Got all excited over nothing.  :(

2 comments:

  1. My mistake, I guess I got excited when I saw the coupon I didn't actually click on it to see that it's a loadable coupon :-( ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Me too! RedPlum had a printable one earlier, so I figured it got put back up. Bigtime bummer! :(

    ReplyDelete