Search:

Search VTCouponer: Search Google:

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Apologies for a couple missed matchups last week, and an update...

It was a hell of a week last week, a two-day migraine, terrible rainstorms and flooding, power outages, just one thing after another and I never got to both the Hannaford and Market Basket matchups last week.  My apologies!  Top that off with this (copied from the PC Blog):

"No early ad for me this week, sorry everyone!  There has been SEVERE flooding in some areas, and unfortunately one of those areas is the printer for the local ads / papers.  We didn't get ANY inserts at all last Sunday since the distributor was underwater.  I called the paper to find out what the scoop was, and they couldn't give me a time frame when they would be back to normal.  So until then, matchups will be a little later than usual as I have to now wait until the ads come online or in the papers.  Please bear with me through this, I'll get the matchups done as soon as I can!"

So I am going to do the best I can with the online ads, but it might be Monday or Tuesday before I can get all the stores done.  Please bear with me until the local newspaper distributor gets back up and functioning, then we will be right back to normal... early ad previews and all!  :)  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment