Search:

Search VTCouponer: Search Google:

Friday, December 31, 2010

My Shopping Trip 12/26/2010

My day after Christmas venture in for groceries... oh my. Only went two places this week, Walmart and Price Chopper. Here's the rundown of each:

Walmart:
Metamucil Apple Crisp cookies - $4.72
used $1/1
total - $3.72

Metamucil original - $7.92
used $2/1
total - $5.92

Beaudreax Butt Paste - $4.88
used $2/1
total - $2.88

Huggies Pull Ups - $8.97
used $1/1
total - $7.97

Also got instant oatmeal, big jug of apple juice, new All You magazine, and regular diapers. Total OOP was $40.79. High, but had to get the Metamucil for poor DD, been having the potty-training constipation blues with her for a while. :(

Price Chopper:
Went to a young kid checker here on this trip and wow, we was out in the ozone somewhere. He stared somewhere over my shoulder the whole time and TOTALLY forgot to deduct my coupons. How frustrating. I had to go to customer service to get reimbursed for the coupons. It all was fine in the end, but what a hassle.

Dole salad blends - BO@ $3.99 GO Free

PC tall kitchen trash bags - BO@ $2.59 GO Free

Country Crock spread - $2.69
used $.50/1 doubled
total - $1.69

Gogurt - $2.99 X2
used $1/2 doubled
total - $1.99 ea

Hood sour cream - $1.99
used $1/1 doubled
total - FREE

Herbal Essences shampoo - $2.69 X3
used $1/1 X3 doubled
total - $.69 ea

Gerber prunes 2 pk - $1 X2
used $.75/2 doubled
total - $.25 ea

ChiChi's flour tortillas - $2 X2
used $1/2 doubled
total - $1 ea

Got some other produce, meat, and non-deal items also, oh and I had a $5 OYNO and a $1 OYNO that I used this trip also.

Total Price Chopper trip before AdvantEdge and Coupons - $97.38
Total items - 40
AdvantEdge savings - $10.25
Coupon savings - $19.25
Total savings - $29.50

Total OOP - $67.70

Meh, at first I wasn't too impressed with this trip, but now that I'm looking it over again, I didn't do too bad all in total. I think it jsut gave me a bad feeling to have that full $87 deducted from my account, they did honor and credit the coupons after, but that gave me a uneasy feeling right from the get go.

No comments:

Post a Comment