Search:

Search VTCouponer: Search Google:

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Weekly Sales Flyer Links for local stores - 10/31/10 to 11/6/10

I skipped shopping last week except for the basics, so no posts for last week's deals and whatnot, sorry. We had a hell of a week with car problems, heat problems, you name it, we had it. Bad news by the bucketfull, and unexpected expenses through the roof. Thank goodness for the stockpile of stuff I have managed to put away since I started couponing, otherwise I have no idea how we would have made it last week. Hoping to get back on track this week. :)

Links to the stores around me (Rutland, VT area) current online sales flyers:

Grand Union Grocers

Price Chopper Grocers

Hannaford's Supermarkets

CVS Pharmacy

Rite Aid Pharmacy

Walgreens Drugstore

Walmart

Kmart

No comments:

Post a Comment