Search:

Search VTCouponer: Search Google:

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Shopping Trip 10/16/10

This is a little late, been ANOTHER one of "those" weeks this week. I seem to be having alot of them lately! LOL Hit 3 places this week, Walmart, Price Chopper and Grand Union. Here's the deals and quick rundown of each:

Walmart:
Had to stop here for diapers for DD, so figured I'd get a few freebies and cheapies while there!

Gain dish soap - $.97 X3
used $1/1 X3
total - FREE plus $.09 overage

Tic Tacs - $.96 X2
used $1/1 X2
total - FREE plus $.08 overage

Mentos gum - $1.28 X3
used $1/1 X3
total - $.28 ea

Like I said, got diapers for DD, and a couple pasta bowls for lunches for her, total OOP was $18.73. Not bad for all that.

Price Chopper:
Not a "great" trip here this week, unfortunately. My really good deals here are as follows, but not going to list all the coupon items this time:

Ben & Jerry's single serve cups - $1 X12
used $1/4 X3
total - $.50 ea

YoCrunch yogurt parfait - $1
used FREE catalina
total - FREE

Johnson's baby shampoo & wash - 2/$5
used $1/1 X2
total - $.50 ea

That's about it for really good deals, here's the final total and savings:

Total Price Chopper trip before AdvantEdge and Coupons - $117.20
Total items - 35
AdvantEdge savings - $24.20
Coupon savings - $16.00
Total savings - $40.20

Total OOP - $77.00

Grand Union:
Meh, going to not break this one down as there were no really amazing deals here. I got two apple juice, corn dogs that were on sale and I had 2 coupons for (no doubling though, that didn't make me happy), Apple & Eve Fruitables juice box 8 packs that I had a $1/2 coupon for (this one was doubled), so final OOP was $13.00 for all that though, so it was ok.

That's it for last week's trips... on to this week's posts... and I'm behind on that too! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment