Search:

Search VTCouponer: Search Google:

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Check out VTCooking!

Just started a new blog, VTCooking!  Stop by and take a look at all the recipes and tips for frugal food lovers!  It's no secret to anyone that knows me that I love to cook and bake and am always looking for new and exciting recipes to try.  BUT we also have a budget to think of, so meals have to be planned down to the penny.  :)  Baking is my secret passion, I have always dreamed of having a bakery since I was a little girl.  Luckily, I don't like to eat tons of my treats, I just love to bake them for others, much to my husband's, daughter's and friends and family's joy.  LOL 

So if you are looking for some healthy and cheap recipes, a little inspiration, menu planning help, or just like to drool over pictures of yummy baked goods, swing on by VTCooking and take a look!  Eat like a prince on a pauper's budget!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment