Search:

Search VTCouponer: Search Google:

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Shopping Trip 9/25/10

I know this is horribly late, but it's been another hell week this week and I am soooooo behind! I only hit 3 places this week, Walmart, Price Chopper and Grand Union, and I'm only going to post the final OOP this week as I still haven't even done my matchups for the week. Ugh! Ok, so here's the rundown (abbreviated version):

Walmart:
Only got diapers, dog food and more FREE razors here. Used 3 of the $2/1 Schick razors coupons and got the overage. Final OOP was $19.26 for everything.

Price Chopper:
Did ok this week at PC, got alot more meat and fresh produce than usual, but had coupons for pretty much everything else, so all in all not too bad.

Total Price Chopper trip before AdvantEdge and Coupons - $115.62
Total items - 32
AdvantEdge savings - $26.99
Coupon savings - $32.20
Total savings - $59.19

Total OOP - $56.43

My big score here was the store coupon for boneless skinless chicken at $1.69 a pound, and I also had another coupon that gave me another $2 off for buying two Hellmann's mayo, so I ended up getting an almost 4 pound package of chicken for $4.50. :)

Grand Union:
Nothing really major here this week, used a few expiring coupons I had set aside, and I got yogurt and sour cream for free. Total OOP was $42.86. And again, keeping in mind that $16 was beer for hubby, not bad.

Sorry so brief, but I HAVE to get my matchups posted tonight and I HAVE to give DD a bath tonight too. Just not enough hours in the day... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment