Search:

Search VTCouponer: Search Google:

Saturday, July 17, 2010

So now what do I do with all this yogurt?

ROFL!! Yup, I currently have the tail end of a 6-pack of yogurt, a second 6-pack, and another 4-pack in my fridge now... and oh, let's see, about seven 6-packs and three 4-packs in the freezer. Note to people saying "In the FREEZER?!?!?!" Yup, it does thaw out ok, in a pinch, and ya, ever heard of frozen yogurt? Make your own man! It's cheap and yummy!! Ok, back to topic, I managed to get all this yogurt for $.19 ea for the 6-packs and $.24 to $.49 for the 4-packs (bigger cups on the 4-packs). So ya, figured it was worth it since the kiddo has a yogurt a day, if not two, they are a tasty summer treat when frozen, and they were dirt cheap!

Pretty pointless post, but I found it amusing that the first item I manage to stockpile is yogurt, of all things... LOL

On another note, this was the first weekend I flew solo shopping! The little one has been feeling a little under the weather this past week, running a fever, being crabby... so I decided it was probably in everyone's best interests if she stayed at home with Dada while I went shopping. I think this might be the reason I went a little over budget this week. LOL When she goes with me, I have my list, the coupons for the items, and that's it. This week I brought my coupon binder with me, and although I will say I got some great deals, I did get some stuff we didn't need right now, but will need at some point in the future. I also had a bunch of really good value coupons expiring this week and next, so I want to get them used up. And possibly stockpile some stuff in the meantime. So although I spent a tad bit more than I wanted, I got ALOT of stuff, and I know it will all come out in the wash!

2 comments:

  1. That's a whole lot of yogurt!! lol I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I definitely have yogurt to spare! LOL I just couldn't resist that price!

    ReplyDelete