Search:

Search VTCouponer: Search Google:

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hmmmm...

Slightly freaking out today... went to the store this morning for my usual coffee and paper, and noticed that all they had was the local Sunday paper, nothing else there yet. So I checked the local paper for the inserts before buying it as it looked kinda skinny. Lo and behold... not a stinkin' insert to be had!! Not to mention there was only the Price Chopper flyer and the Parade mag, nothing else. Seems a little odd to me. I guess that means I'm stopping for a paper somewhere else as we are headed to NH today to visit Pepe and Meme and some Aunts and Uncles that are visiting from out west and up north. :) Speaking of which, I will be occupied with the raod trip, so probably won't get any matchups posted today, I'll have to see how late we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment