Search:

Search VTCouponer: Search Google:

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Time for a hiatus...

My apologies to my followers, but I have had some personal things that have come up that I need to deal with and I find the need to take a short hiatus from my blog.  In the meantime, I highly recommend my good friend's blog New England Extreme Couponing for all your matchup and great deal info!  He has a fantastic blog that not only covers all the New England stores, but nationwide as well.  He and I have been working together for about a year now, and I can't recommend him higher!  Great guy, great deals and great blog!  I plan on being back in a while, but I need to focus on more important things for the moment.  Thank you for your understanding and for your visits over the years.  I WILL be back!  :)  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment